Field Network Technician
We challenge you to join Progressive Communications as a Field Network Technician where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service! As part of the implementation and service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
- Install, service, and test complex IT networks following stringent real-time patient data requirements.
- Troubleshoot complex network issues to ensure acceptable Quality of Service.
- Assist with and install complex, multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring equipment in both clinical and non-clinical environments across the geography.
- Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
- Team member for a direct and diverse team of internal and external installation resources.
- Shares responsibility of successful project completion with the assigned Project Manager and project team.
- Flexibility to travel extensively and for extended periods where projects require.
Two years of experience or equivalent education with a focus on IT.
- Previous experience with network installations.
- Experience in healthcare and complex environments a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Clean driving record required
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- CCNA preferred
We are a national company serving global healthcare companies. Progressive Communications provides advanced technology solutions to address every aspect of hospital IT environments including network infrastructure, patient monitoring solutions, unified communications, servers, storage, virtualization, infrastructure cabling, and physical security.
Progressive Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 800 982-8315 for assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year